WASHINGTON, March 15, 2017 /360WiseNews/ — Following is a schedule of upcoming luncheons at the National Press Club. Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as “members and guests only.” Credentialed press may cover Luncheons and Newsmakers. Events listed are subject to last-minute changes. Space may be reserved at any NPC Luncheon by calling 202-662-7501. To save time and avoid waiting in line, tickets can be paid for in advance by using a credit card or putting tickets on a house account if there is a credit card on file with the Club. Reservations are not required for Newsmakers, unless otherwise noted.
The National Press Club Luncheon Series
- NPC Luncheons are open to credentialed members of the media.
- Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as “members and guests only.”
- For more information go to www.press.org or email [email protected].
- New events or updated information indicated by ******.
- All NPC Luncheons are held in the National Press Club Ballroom unless otherwise noted.
March 23, 2017
Pfizer CEO Ian Read
Topic: healthcare reform
For more information click HERE
*Location: Holeman Lounge
****** April 4, 2017
AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka
Topic: The labor movement’s strategy under Trump Administration
To purchase tickets click HERE